Career & Education Counseling
Poway Adult School offers Supportive Services to adults in four areas:
Open your email account in a new window. Then, select the category to send an email.
- Academic Counseling: Contact Mendy Glogowski [email protected]
- High School Diploma / High School Equivalence Certificate
- Post-secondary Options (colleges and career training)
- Career Counseling: Contact Denise McAndrews [email protected]
Make an appointment at: https://calendly.com/help4careers/60min
- Career Assessment
- Job Seeking Skills
- Labor Market Information
- Job Board & More here: https://bit.ly/PASPort
- School-based Financial Aid: Contact Jon Colon [email protected]
- Payment Plans (Court Reporting Only)
- Disability Support Services: Contact Van Pham [email protected]
- Accommodation Plans
- Barriers to Success
- Coping Strategies
Call (858) 668-4024 for more assistance.
If you are a high school student and need assistance in any of these areas, please contact a counselor at your school or your school's campus career center.